Here are some "fun" facts which you probably didn't know about computers
1. Your PC has a battery in it...how else does it know the time after being unplugged? You can take the battery out too, but we wouldn't reccommend it unless you know what you are doing!
2. You can turn off your PC if it freezes by holding the power button down for 4 (or more) seconds.
3. Everything you see and hear off the internet is technically coming from your computer. This is because the file has to create a locl copy of itself on your computer before it can play, thats what "buffering" is.
4. An Intel Core i7 3.4Ghz processor can do about 150,000,000,000 floating point operations per second, thats so much maths I can't even count....
5. The first computer (that resembles todays computers) was invented by British mathematician Charles Babbage around 1833.
6. Silicon is the most likely substance of which Alien life is created (does that mean machines will take over and destroy us?! The irony!)
7. The Russians made a computer that ran on water in 1936. I tried running on water but I sank...