Bongo IT Can Help You Understand How To Market Yourself Online
Here at Bongo IT we take online marketing very seriously. Before you invest in a website or promoting yourself online you should be thinking about your content strategy.
Content Strategy Basics:
- Taking stock of your current assets. What content do you have on your website (if you have one)? Are you using the right kind of social media, and how are you doing it? Are you collecting customer data or using analytics?
- Profile your customers. What do they do online, what exactly are they looking for, and what “ah ha” moments do they have when using your service or products? When is the best time to email them? How can you make their life easier, or how can you make the buying process easier for them.
- Think about your corporate objectives. Are they solving a problem for a customer? What is it your customers really value and do you project those values? What channels are available to get your message across? e.g. direct mail (DM), adverts, television, radio, networking... Put them into order of importance and/or affordability. Create a timescale and designate your media channels to it (Excel is the simplest solution). Mark out time to plan for each channel, and to implement that plan.
- What are the keywords/phrases you will use across your content? These should be based on what your customers are looking for. Use the Google Adwords keyword tool to find ideas of what your customers might search for on the internet. These keywords and phrases can be employed in your content.
- Start designing some content and with a bit of practice you can become a master content creator. Entertaining and enthralling you audience with your superb storytelling skills and interesting factoids. All you need is a little help to get you started.
Get in touch with us now and we will help you understand how to market yourself online.