No more need for in-house IT skills with a fully responsive support service and single point of contact to ‘own’ IT support and solve problems quickly for a simple monthly fee.
Based in Oxford, Bongo IT gives you access to an experienced and friendly team of IT Support engineers and systems architects to help you when you need it most. We pride ourselves on always reacting quickly to your IT Support needs, with 90% of our customers’ issues being solved within just a few minutes.
Our team are all highly skilled technicians with a passion for computing and a ‘can-do’ attitude that ensures we always seek the most efficient and cost-effective solutions to your IT issues..
We are committed to providing simple, straight forward IT solutions and helping our clients address their current and future business requirements.
Whatever you need, whenever you need us, Bongo IT provide a single point of contact and flexible options for all things IT to suit your individual requirements. Our services are available on a Pay as you Go basis, or as part of our Managed Service packages, so you will always have complete flexibility to decide what’s best for you.
Managed IT Services are a way for you to get all the support you need, and to hand over responsibility for your systems to a 3rd party provider, like Bongo IT. Active monitoring of your workstations and infrastructure can also be included in this service, though this will increase the cost. At Bongo IT we have a low cost and highly effective method of maintaining your systems in order to increase your productivity, so we won't break the bank.
The first thing Bongo IT do is listen, we will come to your premises and provide you with a FREE IT Strategy Review session. This is not a sessions with a salesman, but with an experienced technician or systems architect. During this session we will go over all of your systems and their current state of play, and we will investigate the ways in which you work, ultimately you will get a report of where improvements can be made and where any costs can be lowered, and leaks plugged. The recommendations will always be made in line with the latest security in mind.
Once these recommendations are in place you will start to see the benefits of using a reliable infrastructure that leaves you able to get on with running your business. We will always be there to guide you and walk you through making changes, and updating your systems, and we will ensure that your key staff are able to do what they need to and any relevant training is provided.
The typical customer will come to us when they have had enough of the issues they currently face, when their IT is slowing them down and costing them money, or when the IT can't keep up with the demands of their growing company. It is expensive to hire someone capable of managing your IT which is why companies choose to outsource the job to a specialised company like Bongo IT. If you are thinking of engaging with a managed services provider you may be facing the following issues:
- IT is taking up a lot of your time to manage and not getting you anywhere
- Multiple suppliers are not providing a solution or are giving you the run around
- Your IT is out of date and starting to let you down
- You have been hit by a bad virus and have lost time/money due to it
- You are expanding quickly and need IT to catch up and keep up
- You are spending big lump sums (CapEx) and would rather be on an OpEx model
- You are moving premises and would like to refresh and update at the same time
At Bongo IT we like to keep things simple for you so we have a "menu" of services you can choose from, these include:
- All you can eat Remote Support
- On-site Support
- Superfast broadband, with active monitoring - we call you if there is an issue!
- Cyber Essentials certification
- Installation of new systems
- A single managed Wi-Fi network
- User machine status tracking, to make sure each user is compliant
- Security to enhance and protect your organisation without being cumbersome
- Professional VoIP (telephony) systems
- Managed print services and MFPs
- Virtual machines/servers where applicable
- Cloud migration of LoB apps
- Office 365 and license management
- Hardware supply, license management, and warranties
- Endpoint and patch management (advanced feature)
Depending on the level of support you need to achieve, and what your business goals are you can pay as little as £30/user per month. The services provide you with a fixed monthly cost based on the number of users you have at any one time, over a short-term contract.
Bongo IT offer 24/7 coverage, and cover to suit your orgainisation. If you need Out Of Hours support for your IT speak to us today.
When your mac has an accident, or becomes slow, we can replace individual components of your Apple product. we can also support you remotely, or on-site.
At Bongo IT, we know that technology is increasingly dominant and crucial to maintaining business performance and productivity.
Organisations should make sure they are making the right IT decisions for their current needs, whilst also planning for the future with flexible and scalable solutions.
As a special offer, we are offering a FREE one hour consultation to address your current IT setup and recommend an effective strategy for your future requirements.
Addressing issues such as computer hardware, broadband, data security, file sharing, compliance and more, we’ll help you build a plan and ensure you deploy the most cost-effective IT strategy for your company’s needs.